Halpenfield was formed to deliver Business Intelligence solutions from the business users perspective.
Research tells us that better business outcomes arise from making data-driven decisions instead of relying on intuition alone. Of course we agree with this but it’s not realistic to expect that good business decisions can rely solely on data and ignore peoples’ intuitions, relationships, experiences, and perspectives.
It’s our belief that holistic decision making relies on multiple sources of input, some quantitative (hard numbers & facts) and some qualitative (e.g., others’ opinions, observations, questions, and ideas — sometimes gleaned while out “on location”).
So we focus on our customers to ensure that:
- Our solutions deliver a leading Discovery platform that enables users to explore live data (not excluding Big Data!), gain insight, make decisions, and solve business problems.
- Business users have the environment to search and explore, interacting with dynamic dashboards and interactive analytics from any device.
- On their own and in teams and groups, users forge new paths to insight.
- They don’t have to go back to IT for help each time they come up with a new question.
- IT's role is an important one: enable self-service BI by assembling and delivering relevant data while ensuring security, scalability, and performance.